Favourite Air Album?

Make some 'Talkie Walkie' about Air

Moderator: Moon Safari Guides

Favourite Air Album?

Postby electronicperformer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 am

Hey was just wondering what's people's favourite and least favourite air album is. To start things of my favourite is 'talkie walkie' and my least favourite is the virgin suicide sound track. I love talkie walkie just because I think it has some of Air's best songs on eg venus, cherry blossom girl, biological and alone in Kyoto (my favourite air song). While the virgin suicides has a lot of great songs like playground love, highschool lover, the word hurricane, dead bodies. I just don't think it's as good as the other album ( dark messages probaly being the worst air song in my opinion).

Anyway I would love to hear what your favourite Air album is. Don't be restricted to just listing your favourite and worst. Feel free to even list all the air albums in a list from best to worst (don't really like using the word 'worst' in relation to air to be honest). Also premiers symtomes is allowed ofcourse.

:D
electronicperformer
Newcomair

Re: Favourite Air Album?

Postby donato » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 am

Well, I categorize AIR albums in two ways. 1. Major releases 2. Side projects. I include J.B./Darkel into side-projects and have lesser expectations. As for giving favorite and least favorite, I just can't. Not because I'm not willing to, but simply because I can't! Even the worst albums have some incredible songs on them.
donato
Photographair

Postby electronicperformer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Well yeah I agree really there is no truely bad air album, just think it's the weakest out the rest. In fact I'll go into more detail on your new thread so you can reply there.
electronicperformer
Newcomair

Postby TheHouseholdCat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm pretty boring there... My favourite is Moon Safari. And I like Love 2 the least. But I haven't really listened to it...
"I said to Air, ‘For me, it’s as important as the music.’ And they said, ‘For us, it’s less important. The music comes first.’"

Quel père êtes-vous ?
JB: Un papa poule.
TheHouseholdCat
Newcomair

Postby Cat Simon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Well, for many years I would've said "Moon Safari", but although its not an "official" Air album, I would have to say "5:55", to the extent that its my all time favourite album. :D
Without Air, we will die!
Cat Simon
Newcomair

Return to Talk