What song would you want AIR to remix if you could choose?

Make some 'Talkie Walkie' about Air

Moderator: Moon Safari Guides

What song would you want AIR to remix if you could choose?

Postby donato » Wed May 06, 2015 9:22 am

What song would you want AIR to remix if you could choose? Or maybe be an inspiration for something bigger?!

Here's my first idea:

This is far from a top favorite of mine, but I appreciate it and do like it very much for what it is. I think AIR could take this already wonderful (and super mainstream, cheesy, classic?! yes!!!) song to very cool new places. Parts of it almost already sounds like AIR in a way to me (string tension? dreamy electric piano? but there's more to it than that...). I loved 'Cosmic Bird'. Would be awesome to see AIR go more disco. Maybe for shits and giggles they should do a disco album, but not in the way other contemporary types douchebag acts did (cough::cough:: daft punk). Art for art. In my head I can hear like 10 different versions of them redoing this. Faster, slower, more electronic, less electronic, JB's voice, a guest singer's voice, punk, etc. I'm clearly stuck. Besides, the floor is like a moving version of the art from 'Premiers Symptomes' haha.

Anyway, this track aside, has there ever been a song you would love to hear AIR cover/remix/redo?

[
donato
Photographair

Re: What song would you want AIR to remix if you could choose?

Postby Dirty Thib » Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 pm

I remember having read in an interview that they were banned to play Love Will Tear Us Again on the BBC because they were asked to play something joyful. I really want to hear this cover.
F
How does it...

Am7
...make you...

Dm
...feel ?
Dirty Thib
Music & Girls Lover

Return to Talk